Lutheran Service Society's Affordable Housing program provides safe, low cost, handicapped-accessible housing for seniors who are unable to maintain larger, older homes due to rising costs, declining health, or other factors. Residents in all housing units managed by Lutheran Service Society must meet income eligibility criteria. Rent assistance from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development is available at most locations.
Each property offers:
- Maintenance-Free One-Bedroom Apartments
- A Community Room for Activities
- Convenient Laundry Facilities
- A Fully-Equipped Kitchen in Each Apartment
- Fellowship and Group Activities
- A Computer Lab (most properties)
Click here for a directory of the properties Lutheran Service Society manages.